What are Royal Crystals?
Royal Crystals are the premium currency in Lost Ark which you can get only by paying real money. You can use Royal Crystals to buy cosmetic items or exchange it for regular crystals.
What are Royal Crystals Used For?
Royal Crystals themselves are only used for cosmetic items/skins and you don’t get any in-game benefits for having them. However, they can be exchanged for blue crystals which can be exchanged for gold, and these currencies do give you in-game benefits.
Royal Crystals can be used for:
- Mount skins
- Pet skins
Fashion is end-game so I would definitely use royal crystals for this rather than in-game benefits.
Royal Crystals vs Crystals
Whilst Royal Crystals are premium currency that can be used for buying skins/cosmetic items, regular crystals (or blue crystals) are the freemium currency that you can earn in-game through various methods and also pay for with real money.
Some things you can purchase with blue crystals are:
- Crystalline Aura (basically a membership that gives you several convenience gameplay boosts).
- Items from Mari’s Secret Shop which can upgrade your gear/power level
How to Get Free Royal Crystals (3 Methods)
Although royal crystals can only be bought, there are a few ways you can get them for free.
There’s an app called HoneyGain which allows you to earn passive income without doing any work.
- You download and install their app onto your devices (PC, Android, Mac, iOS, Linux).
- HoneyGain will sell your internet data (not personal data) to companies looking to stress test their servers.
- You earn passive $$$ which you can use to get free Royal Crystals.
I love passive income methods, so I leave HoneyGain on my device 24/7 which earns me about $20-25 USD per month (and per device). I have unlimited internet data, so it doesn’t affect me at all. HoneyGain only uses like 10-20 kb/s so doesn’t cause any lag.
It’s not a huge sum of money, but for basically 0 work, it’s definitely worthwhile. You don’t have to leave your devices on all the time, but the income you earn will be lower.
Get HoneyGain here (this is my referral link which will give you a $5 bonus when you sign up, and a smaller bonus for myself).
Method 2 is more hands-on, meaning it will require some work. But you’ll be able to get Royal Crystals much faster with this method.
- Sign up to SwagBucks
- Do surveys, watch videos, play games, search the web, go shopping and these will earn you SwagBucks (SB)
- You can use SB to exchange for gift cards or Paypal, which can be used for getting Royal Crystals.
If you play a lot of games on Steam, you might have a lot of trading cards or items in your Steam Inventory.
You can sell these items on the Steam Marketplace and use this money to buy Royal Crystals on Lost Ark.
Hope you find these methods helpful!